EastBanc Technologies is seeking a Graphic Designer to drive continued growth through high-quality design that inspires our customers and employees. This role will work cross-functionally to propel our design offering to attract and retain customers, build lifetime value and differentiate our brand visually through exceptional design work. Translating data and insights into actionable design activities as well as our translating our brand strategy into compelling, branded designs are core aspects of the role. You will also implement exceptional creative that improves the performance of our various sales, marketing, and customer experience efforts.
The ideal candidate will inspire the team and customers with break-through designs and engage key audiences to help people envision themselves using our products and services while staying true to brand guidelines. This role reports to the Lead Designer.
So, if you love design, the process and want to help EastBanc Technologies be an admired and enduring brand, please keep reading.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Leverage brand visually to build and strengthen customer relationships that drive sales, customer loyalty, and awareness
- Translate brand strategy into creative content and design that is remarkable, distinct, and memorable
- Quickly develop and/or interpret a creative idea into design execution with strong visual designs
- Design and create high-quality creative assets across relevant social channels, which adhere to social media best practices, as well as brand voice and tone
- Graphic design and image production; retouching and resizing for social media platforms
- Design and adjust images for social channels, email templates, banners, online content pages, etc.
- Build and reproduce graphics for landing pages, ad/social content, and other interactive elements
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics.
- Collaborate with internal departments to design marketing materials, compelling graphics, informational charts, organizational charts, etc.
- Create meaningful presentations for both internal and external purposes
- Collaborate cross-functionally to understand area business objectives and solve challenges with creative solutions
- Work closely with the copywriting team to ensure copy and visual design are working together
- Redesign internal newsletter
- Create strong relationships with colleagues throughout the organization to help build positivity and awareness to culture
- Maintains an understanding of industry best practice and new technological opportunities that add business value
- Degree in Graphic Design, Communications, Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in graphic design related role
- Firm grasp of layouts, graphic fundamentals, branding, typography, print, and web standards
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar design applications; with emphasis on Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Proficient in MS Office 365
- Basic HTML and/or CSS a plus
- Ability to conceptualize illustrations and information design to follow through to a finished project
- Experience in Web Design, UX/UI, photography, and Branding is a plus
- Deep understanding and use of brand standards to great effect
- Translate brand guidelines to bring visual design to market
- Implementation and use of brand toolkits
- Video editing experience a plus
- Proven experience working cross culturally and adapts to global environment easily
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Superior time-management skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization and deadlines
- Team player and willingness to roll up sleeves everyday
- Demonstrated ability to learn and respond quickly to organizational needs, demonstrating resiliency in various situations, adapting quickly to changing needs of the business