Innovation Project Manager
EastBanc Technologies has an outstanding opportunity for a technical product management professional with a successful history turning market and customer insights into breakthrough solutions. Working as a member of a proven world-class team of innovators you will lead a digital transformation of one of our Fortune 50 clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for the overall planning, execution, and success of projects from inception to delivery
- Manage a team consisting of software engineers, designers, analysts, QA engineers./li>
- Drive projects in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Build positive, trusting relationships through consistent, on-time delivery, transparency and effective communication with both internal team members and clients.
- Manage multiple projects of various levels of complexity and scope in parallel./li>
- Manage discovery (or inception/design) phase of a project.
- Compile and plan project budgets and cost estimates.
- Actively manage issues and project risks.
- Write statements of work (SOWs).
- Resource allocation management.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in a software project management role.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and tools is a must. Experience in SAFe/OKR environment is a plus.
- Has experience leading discovery (or inception/design) phase of the project.
- Has familiarity with some standard tools such as Jira, MS project, Confluence, Azure DevOps, etc.
- Experience working in a consulting environment a strong plus.
- PMP and/or scrum master certification is a plus.
- Work experience in programming, data science, machine learning, cloud migration is a plus.