Innovation Project Manager
EastBanc Technologies has an outstanding opportunity for a technical product management professional with a successful history turning market and customer insights into breakthrough solutions. Working as a member of a proven world-class team of innovators you will lead a digital transformation of one of our Fortune 50 clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Own the vision and the roadmap for specific projects.
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers and designers.
- Specify project requirements within a fully agile software development environment including maintaining backlogs of project priorities.
- Identify immediate and/or upcoming user needs, then work with the team to develop a product/project plan that addresses them.
- Prioritize features and tasks for the project using internal tools, tracking and reviewing the project direction and current work frequently.
- Manage collaboration and communication with other teams, both internal and external, to ensure teams have what they need to work efficiently.
- Need to stay current with industry trends, as well as become familiar with the competitive landscape and evolving technologies.
- Help mentor/lead other members of the Project Team.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree -
- computer science or related technical field is a plus.
- Possess a minimum of 4 years of experience in a software project management role.
- Possess analytical skills with the ability to solve problems, recognize patterns, and generalize solutions.
- Has proven experience managing a cross-functional team of engineers and designers to build products.
- Has experience with Agile methodologies and tools. (SAFe is a plus)
- Previous experience working in an innovation lab setting is a plus.
- Work experience in programming, hybrid data storage solutions, statistics, data science, machine learning, software engineering, and project management.
- Experience in the following areas is a plus:
- User Interface Design
- web/mobile development
- computer programming
- eCommerce platforms
- workflow automation.
- Must have Strong analytic and fact-based decision making skills
- Strong customer empathy skills and proven ability to translate customer needs into project specifications
- Employs high energy, a positive attitude, and excellent interpersonal skills