Lead Business Analyst
EastBanc Technologies is currently seeking to hire a Lead Business Analyst. We are looking for those who are committed to building a culture that enables the creation of innovative solutions for our clients!
Candidates should possess great analytical and interpersonal skills to be comfortable with both the technical and interpersonal aspects of the position. We are looking for those who are committed to building a culture that enables the creation of innovative solutions for our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and scheduling BA efforts in-line with the project roadmap.
- Specifying requirements at different levels: system, sub-system or component, interaction between components, integration with 3rd party systems, single business process, web service, etc.
- Conducting As-Is, To-Be, JAD sessions (sharing meeting recaps and gathering feedback).
- Building and managing a product backlog: epics, sub-epics, user stories, acceptance criteria.
- Backlog prioritizing.
- Reviewing backlog together with business and development teams.
- Managing the feedback and comments to requirements.
- Understanding if requirements are complete, consistent, comprehensive, and feasible.
- Experience leading and organizing the work of the BA group.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree -
- computer science or related technical field is a plus.
- Possess a minimum of 2 years of experience in a BA role.
- Has proven experience working with a cross-functional team of engineers and designers to build products.
- Has experience with Agile methodologies and tools.
- Work experience in programming, hybrid data storage solutions, statistics, data science, machine learning, software engineering, and project management.</>
- Has ability to effectively and efficiently generate the following:
- an overall plan of BA activities for an upcoming iteration.
- a meeting plan, agenda, and notes.
- a vision and a roadmap.
- questionnaires to interview stakeholders, SME, and end users.
- any applicable artifacts like swim lane diagrams, cross-functional flowcharts, process flows, architecture diagrams, UI mockups, etc.
- Must have Strong analytic and excellent interpersonal skills.