Director of Marketing
EastBanc Technologies is a full-lifecycle software product development firm and start-up incubator located in Georgetown, Washington DC. We help customers jumpstart their digital transformation journey by leveraging cutting edge technologies and approaches – focusing on complex cloud architecture, Artificial Intelligence and Data Science, API infrastructure and all other components required to enable the digital evolution of our unique clients. Our customers have included The Washington Post, Kroger, Intelsat, Nasdaq, the American Red Cross, IBM as well as various finance, science, education, consumer product, and mobility institutions.
As our Director of Marketing, you will work with Executive team to define our ongoing Marketing and Thought Leadership Strategy, and execute on it with a team underneath you. Included in these efforts will be participating in the ever evolving strategy and vision, planning and coordinating of marketing activities and content generation, managing SEO and other analytic tools to define success. You will also closely work with our leadership and sales team to develop thought leadership pieces and collateral that help prospects progress through the sales funnel.
This position requires a bachelor's degree, ideally in business, marketing or communications; proven experience leading and running marketing campaigns and teams; high competency in project and stakeholder management is an advantage. Previous experience in the technology field is required. In addition to leadership skills this job will require a curious mind that is always orientated towards growth and evolution, as this is a space that reinvents itself at an ever increasing rate.
- Evaluate and develop a marketing strategy and marketing plan and communicate it to key stakeholders
- Plan, direct, coordinate, and measure success of all marketing efforts
- Lead the organization’s thought leadership efforts
- Build brand awareness and generate leads
- Develop collateral describing our offerings
- Develop and manage advertising campaigns
- Support sales and lead generation efforts
- Oversee social media marketing strategy and content marketing
- Support marketing efforts of current or future start-up ideas
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
- Experience in marketing and leading marketing efforts
- Proven marketing campaign experience
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Strong copywriting skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional and proactive work ethic
- High competence in project and stakeholder management
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and content marketing