Senior .NET Developer
With a focus on custom application development and systems integration, we position ourselves as experts in cloud technologies, .NET backend systems, API development, web, progressive web apps (PWA), mobile web, android and iOS and mobile applications development. While helping our customers implement and deploy mission-critical systems across multiple projects with timelines ranging from a few months to a few years, we provide our employees with plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We’re currently looking to expand our team of experienced Senior .Net Developers and Tech Leads to keep up with challenging commercial projects.
Qualified developers will:
- Know backend (such as Containers, Docker, Azure Service Fabric, .NET Core 2.x, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework, Web API, Swagger, Serverless computing) as well as frontend development frameworks (such as React or Angular)
- Build and develop tools (e.g. Visual Studio, Visual Studio Team Services, NUnit), cloud-scale data solutions (CosmosDB, Azure Tables, Azure SQL, Event Hub, IoT Hub), and should be ready to work within interchangeable agile, test driven teams.
Qualified technical/team leads and architects will:
- Be ready to design and develop software applications on all levels – networking, hardware, virtualization, OS, application, frontend, API, protocols.
- Have experience with modern monitoring systems, auto-scaling and auto-disaster recovery approaches.
- Be familiar with different programming paradigms and understand other aspects of software development, such as configuration management, quality assurance and designing reliable distributed systems.