Senior Software Developer/Architect
Looking for a Sr. level Software Developer/Architect to lead design of a satellite work activity display. Must have 5+ years of experience in leading a technically diverse team of developers/testers and have the expertise and leadership ability to manage an Agile development team.
- Master’s or BS degree in computer science, mathematics, or related discipline
- Strong web application development skills
- Front end - Java typescript, Redax, Redux, NodeJS plus knowledge of WebGL, three.js (Gant chart)
- Backend - RESTFUL web services, microservices in Linux environment
- Strong database development skills
- Strong server development experience under Linux
- Experience design, development and maintenance of custom software applications
- .NET development/DevOps skills a plus as project will interface with a related project
- Can be remote, but a plus if a person is located within the DMV and could come in to the Northern VA (Tysons Corner)office from time to time
- Must meet ITAR regulations (generally U.S. citizen or green card holder)
EastBanc Technologies is a full-lifecycle software product development firm and start-up incubator located in Georgetown, Washington, DC. We help customers jumpstart their digital transformation journey by leveraging cutting-edge technologies and approaches – focusing on complex cloud architecture, Artificial Intelligence and Data Science, API infrastructure, and all other components required to enable our clients’ digital evolution. Our customers have included The Washington Post, Kroger, Intelsat, Nasdaq, the American Red Cross, IBM, and other finance, science, education, consumer product, and mobility institutions.