Senior UI/UX Designer
Are you a Senior UI/ UX Designer passionate about solving UX challenges? Do you thrive simplifying end-user experiences? Then, look no further and join our team!
We are seeking a leader who will eventually lead all company design activities locally as well as at our European offices. Someone who’ll work across multiple platforms including last generation devices and rich internet applications.
As a Senior UI/ UX Designer, you will lead brainstorming sessions, develop original design concepts, bring best practices to an evolving design process, and provide engineers with the resources and documentation they need to effectively bring design concepts to life. You’ll work closely with product owners and the development team to create unique UI/UX designs for diverse projects from web portals and systems to mobile apps (phones and tablets) – check out our portfolio here.
Our ideal candidate inspires, raises the bar of all UX design projects, helps us continually improve our processes, and is a strong leader who’ll run a global design effort.
- Analyze customer requirements, user profiles, and tasks
- Translate software requirements into useful, usable and desirable designs
- Design task flow, screen layouts, interaction flows, mockups
- Identify and solve usability and UI design problems
- Drive and track adoption of usability enhancements
- Define and document UI standards
- Collaborate closely with other subject matter experts, developers, marketing teams, and other business stakeholders
- Work with remote teams overseas
- 5-7 years of UI/UX design experience for web and mobile applications
- Strong visual and UX design skills: attention to detail down to the pixel
- Understanding and experience of most popular UI Guidelines (Apple UIKit, Google Material Design, etc.) and modern styles (Skeuomorphism, Neumorphism, Flat Design, etc.)
- Solid analytical skills to be able to develop prototypes with customers
- Flexibility and strong leadership skills to be able to work with remote teams and eventually lead a global company effort in design.