Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own the vision and the roadmap for specific products.
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers and designers.
- Specify product requirements within a fully agile software development environment including maintaining backlogs of product priorities.
- Identify immediate and/or upcoming user needs, then work with the team to develop a product/project plan that addresses them.
- Prioritize features and tasks for the product using internal tools, tracking and reviewing the product direction and current work frequently.
- Manage collaboration and communication with other teams, both internal and external, to ensure teams have what they need to work efficiently.
- Need to stay current with industry trends, as well as become familiar with the competitive landscape and evolving technologies.
- Help mentor/lead other members of the Product Team.
- Experience in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle using different software development methodologies (Agile and Waterfall).
- Experience in both leading a program and being a part of a wider program involving multiple groups. (Strong organizational skills).
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and balancing priorities.
- Experience leading coordination of feature development with an external partner./li>
- Experience leading teams including distributed teams and vendors.
- Experience in managing modern web and mobile application software development projects.
- Experience in working with cybersecurity and compliance teams.
- Good understanding of modern infrastructure and knowledge of core networking technologies (load balancing, firewalls) and standards (DNS, HTTP, TLS).
- Good understanding of modern large-scale systems design and it’s impact on software development lifecycle.
- Strong communication skills and be able to articulate complex business and technical situations to a variety of audience.
- Problem-solving Experience, ability to exercise technical judgment in solving software engineering challenges.