Account Managers are the primary interface between EastBanc Technologies and its customers. As an Account Manager, you will drive innovation and continuous improvement across people, processes, and technology, providing the best possible experience for our customers, teammates, and partners while maximizing future opportunities. In this high-profile role, you will plan and manage a program consisting of multiple complex projects. You will be responsible for building collaborative relationships with clients and inspiring team loyalty and performance while effectively managing time, cost, and scope at the program level and creatively ensuring customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate has leadership experience with a management style that emphasizes team culture, morale, engagement, and retention. They are an excellent communicator, detail-oriented and have technical knowledge in some capacity. They can see the “big picture” capable of driving business growth for EastBanc Technologies and our customers. They can present and interact with senior executives on the client-side and remain flexible and adaptable in the face of changing situations or challenges.
- Manage the overall progress and quality of EastBanc Technologies' work within the assigned program. Maintain program-level view of customer engagement.
- Effectively allocate and manage personnel resources; manage adherence to the program budget, scope and timeline; review and approve deliverables and ensure contract compliance.
- Support managers or team leads on individual program projects and act as an escalation point for the client if needed.
- Prepare project reports and maintain close communication with client stakeholders at multiple levels of the client organization.
- Manage the "big picture," anticipating and mitigating risks to ensure program success.
- Align processes, tools, and best practices across the program to multiply impact and drive efficiencies.
- Identify opportunities to further the client's strategic goals through technology and maximize opportunities to expand the engagement.
- Deliver regular program updates to EastBanc Technologies executive team and collaborate and share knowledge internally with other Account Managers, Project Managers, and Team Leads.
- Mentor the team members underneath them to refine skills and behaviors and provide opportunities to help close skill gaps.
- Prefer a minimum of five (5) years of experience leading a multidisciplinary team of experts supporting programs relevant to the work in software development.
- Demonstrated experience in building, leading, and inspiring high performing teams in a distributed work environment, including an ability to lead, manage, and motivate others through clear communication, collaboration, direct engagement, and servant leadership
- To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. Candidates should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
- Experience with organizing and assigning responsibilities to subordinates (including subcontractors).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment both independently and as a team. Experience with managing large teams, teams in multiple time zones/offices, and subcontractors is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field.