Business Analyst/Product Owner
EastBanc Technologies is currently seeking to hire a Business Analyst/Product Owner . We are looking for those who are committed to building a culture that enables the creation of innovative solutions for our clients!
Candidates should possess great analytical and interpersonal skills to be comfortable with both the technical and interpersonal aspects of the position. We are looking for those who are committed to building a culture that enables the creation of innovative solutions for our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the stakeholders to elicit, clarify, analyze and review business, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Create as-is, to-be process flows, user journey maps.
- Create product vision statement and scope (MVP, post-MVP).
- Build and manage product backlog (epics, features, user stories, acceptance criteria). Ultimately responsible for user stories and acceptance criteria readiness for upcoming sprint.
- Act as a primary liaison between business and dev team.
- Lead backlog grooming sessions with business and development team. Ready to lead other scrum ceremonies.
- Create wireframes to review with stakeholders, team and pass over to the UI design team.
- Manage risks related to product requirements.
- Define and assess 3rd party integration requirements.
- Experience in Agile (scrum, kanban) methodologies is a must.
- PO (product owner) certification is a plus.
- Has experience leading BA work from development sprint 0.
- Very detail oriented, responsible for user stories to be complete, consistent, comprehensive, and feasible.
- Adaptable and able to work on projects in various business domains, different size and complexity.</>
- Experience leading BA effort for web applications, mobile, data science and ML, API development.
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in a consulting environment a plus