EastBanc Technologies is seeking an Operations Manager who will have an immediate effect on our productivity, streamline key initiatives, and lead cross-team coordination at all levels. The candidate should have a passion for technology, exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and be able to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once. Candidates should be eager to improve our team members’ lives and help our executives advance our strategy at scale.
This role calls for a balance of leadership, positive influence, people management, and impactful individual contributions. You must be able to work well under pressure and thrive in ambiguity and uncertainty. The ideal candidate is comfortable in a fast-paced environment and has a keen instinct to create and implement company-wide processes to improve efficiencies and productivity.
This role is diverse in nature with a wide array of responsibilities, including leading and coordinating new business proposals, assisting the human resources department with new hires, including documentation and onboarding, and fostering relationships with customers and employees to improve and define new operational strategies. This position will report directly to the Executive Director of Operations. Are you hyper-organized, have a keen eye for detail, and strive to improve functions wherever you work? If so, read on:
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Proposal Response. Manage the proposal response process for potential clients, including reviewing and vetting RFPs, coordinating response submission (managing resources, adhering to formatting and deadlines, delegating responsibilities across departments), conducting a final quality check, production, and submission
- Contracts Management. Manage contracts and documentation required to onboard new customers, including coordinating with legal, clients, and internal departments to draft and finalize materials, ensure compliance, and proactively manage expirations, amendments, and project end dates.
- Partner Engagement. Manage partner relationships, including ensuring visibility within our partner network, maintaining status and certifications, and driving new business through strategic partner-led/supported initiatives.
- Proactive Taskmaster. Ensure the timely completion of projects and initiatives. Establish clear and concise direction, provide updates, raise or address risks and issues, and ensure team members are on track.
- Create and Improve Company-wide Processes. Identify, develop, and execute scalable and repeatable systems, processes, and procedures. Examples include onboarding new employees or clients, establishing security best practices, documenting and creating a resource library for a specific department.
- 5+ years in an operational or management role
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university, preferably in Business, Communications, Marketing, or a related field
- Expert level experience in proposal development, including technical writing, editing, proofreading, and productions support
- Leads by example, maintains a positive attitude, and accomplishes each task with enthusiasm
- Accustomed to working under tight and ever-changing deadlines as a part of an evolving organization
- Strong interpersonal skills and a knack for productive collaboration across varying departments
- Self-starter, creative thinker, detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated, and strong project management skills. Must have the ability to work independently and with a team to see projects through completion
- Build and leverage key stakeholder relationships (internally and externally), including sales, marketing, technical, and management teams
- Experience working for a software development company of a similar scale is a plus