We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Assistant to foster and drive engagement within new and existing EastBanc Technologies customers.
The Sales Assistant influences the complete sales lifecycle at EastBanc Technologies. They are responsible for researching and engaging potential new customers while nurturing existing customers. We seek a highly organized candidate who manages and facilitates relationships between prospective clients and the EastBanc Technologies sales team.
They will be responsible for scheduling, participating in, and following up on prospective opportunities. Successful candidates must be ambitious, enthusiastic, self-starters who can work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Cultivate new leads by researching and cold calling prospects, following up on inbound leads, and nurturing existing opportunities
- Schedule and participate in customer engagement activities and manage follow up for actionable items and next steps
- Prepare presentation decks and sales collateral for client engagement meetings
- Articulate and position EastBanc Technologies services and solutions to key decision-makers
- Participate in trade shows, industry events, and sales meetings as directed
- 2+ years of previous inside sales, executive assistant, or office manager experience; preference given to those with a background in software solution and services
- Proven track record in managing schedules, following up on activities, and “managing up” with EastBanc Technologies senior leadership to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Prior demonstrated prospecting experience through cold calling, networking, and meeting functions
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards