Evaluating SAAS, On-Prem, and Hybrid Deployment Models When Selecting an Enterprise Video
Panel discussion with:
- Mike Newman, President - MediaPlatform
- Charles Truelson, Senior Software Engineer - Conde Nast Entertainment
- Joe Arena, SVP, Advanced Services - Yorktel
- Nico McLane, Enterprise Video Streaming Consultant - PINNACLE GROUP
- Eric Hoffman, VP - EastBanc Technologies
These days, organizations are looking to support the complete live and on-demand video use case, including
content creation, distribution, management, and reporting. As many of these initiatives are now enterprise-wide,
one of the critical questions facing organizations is whether to deploy on-premises, cloud/SAAS, or hybrid.
Listen as leading organizations discuss the considerations, benefits, and limitations of each deployment model,
why their organization went in a specific direction, and what advice they have for organizations currently
evaluating one or more deployment models.
To learn how EastBanc Technologies’ SAAS experts can help your organization thrive, contact:
Jill DaSilva | Director of Sales Operations | firstname.lastname@example.org